.

.

Sep 1, 2010

what a start...

So... My start into the new school year was rather adventurous.... Or let's say it wasn't the best way to start out because I felt so sick the whole day and in 3rd hour it was just horrible.... I had a stomach ache as well and the headache started just a little later... My mom picked me up after 4th hour and took me to the doctor... guess what kinda drugs he gave me?? Right: He gave me stuff too loosen my muscles in my neck because they're so tight and sore -.- he didn't even say anything about my stomach just asked if I was still feeling sick -.-

Well but all in all the school day was good. Started out with two hours English which I loved because I miss speaking English so much! My teacher is nice. He's pretty young but that's often better :D My class is cool too. Tons of people that I like.

After that I had a free period (3rd hour) in which I hung out with friends. There was this exchange student from Romania sitting with us. She is really nice! She's gonna stay for two weeks because she is visting her uncle who lives here. She still has summer break over in Romania.

Then I had Philosphy. I have a new and pretty young teacher like in English. He is nice too and I'm sitting next to my best friend so that's great :) I think it's gonna be a cool class cause there a mostly fun people in that class.

Well that was fourth hour so I missed my first Bio class. But it was OK. I had it today again and I know the teacher. She expects a lot but she's cool. I was really scared that I would never ever understand anything which kinda was the case today but like 95% of the class didn't understand it either so it's OK :)
Mom: don't worry I'm still gonna study cause I want good grades and it's cooler to understand the stuff before others do but it makes you feel a lot better :D That was 7th and 8th period.

The first two periods today I had History again sitting next to Johanna my best friend. It was weird cause we had to put events in order and name the dates but like nobody was able to do it... I guess we're kinda dumb :D haha
but the teacher is nice and I had her before... she's really cool... I was actually really lucky with all my teachers :D haha practically all of them are young and cool :D

third and fourth hour I had Economics/Social studies. I have the best teacher ever! He is awesome. I didn't understand a lot either cause I never had that class before like the others cause I missed last year but I'll work it out. study study study :D It's an interesting class tho! You have to think your way through it cause it's mostly just hypothetically and you use tons of words no normal person knows but I like economics and stuff like that.

I also had literature today which I thought would not only be acting /Drama but it is. I don't like acting tho... But the teacher looks nice and there are lots of fun people in that class as well and a few of my closer friends. and one of my best friends is gonna transfer to lit. too ;) And there's always lots to do off stage ;)

Well after that we had lunch for an hour and after that I had Bio which I said before.

Then 9th and 10th I had PE... We played V-ball and I realized I still suck lol :D but it was fun. I love V-ball no matter if I'm good or not ;)

My mom picked me and a friend up from school which was awesome!! (Thanks Mom!) Cause otherwise we would've had to walk to the train station and wait til 5:43 pm (we get out at 5) til the train comes.So we'd be home by 6! Kinda sucks... I have one day on which I'm gonna be home at 2, all the others at 4ish and wednesdays at 6. But it didn't really feel that long anyways. I have way more friends now cause there are all the new kids who are so nice and I'm friends with them already after just 2 days! Like I said the other day: It feels like home :)

I talked to Hanna today who spend a year as an exchange student in the US as well (just the year before me) and visited them this summer. I really wanna come back next summer too!! I hope it's gonna work out! ;) So keep praying :)

I feel kinda bad cause I didn't read my bible or prayed the last few days at all... Yesterday I felt too sick and today I probably won't have the time cause I still have some homework... But I'll try to work on it.

Talking about homework I should really get going on it. it's already 6:45 pm :-S

Well have a good day and a good night :)

Eileen