.

.

Sep 27, 2010

an awesome weekend :)

 Sooooo :) this weekend was pretty much epic :D

 Friday I went to this drama thing which was boring (told you bout that in my last post)... But Saturday was so much better! :) My best friend Johanna came over at 6 pm to drop off her stuff, cause she stayed over night, and later Sarah and Verena came too. We went to the concert which was 5€ to get in. We had some time to chat which was fun! :) It wasn't as cold yet so we were waiting outside for the concert to start :)

 The first band was "Helden ohne Heimat" - Heroes w/o a home :D They were definitely the best band that night.




Me, Verena and Sarah


Verena and Me :D

Sarah and Verena
  Yeah... Mainly funny pictures :D It was hilarious :D

  Johanna and I got back around midnight. We pretty much went straight to bed :D

  In the morning we woke up early but fell asleep again and then had some breakfast in bed and talked for like 2 or 3 hours! It was nice! I love her! :)


Johanna was a little bored :D ha

  Later that day I went to my grandmas who had baked a chese cake! It was soooo yummy!! :D


  In the evening we ordered some Italian food  for dinner. It was soooooooooooooo delicious! :) I just LOVE good Italian food! :DI saved some left overs for tonight and it was even better! :D

  Well... Tomorrow I'mma go to school for one hour (so actually 45 min) of Philosophy -.- It sucks... But I get to sleep in so I'm not going to complain :D I'm gonna get really spoiled haha :D

  Anyways... I'll talk to you all later!
  Love you and Happy Birthday Briana!!!! ;) Love you! <3

Eileen