Today was such a loooooong day! I had 3 hours of Latin (no fun), 2 hours of Literature (we finally decided on one play!) and an hour of History. But I also had 2 free periods and Lunch.. It felt like this day would never end...
When I got home I checked my emails and then went upstairs to read a little but as soon as I lay in bed I was sound asleep. :) That nap was one of the best ones I've had in a while! I didn't get rid of my headache though so now it's kind of at the point where it's starting to become a migrane... no fun :(
I just got back from a Literature thing. It was a mixture of singing, reciting and acting. It was about a German writer who died in 1959 or so.. It was sooooo boring! But I hope the ones who were there are going to get some extra credits :D haha
I would post some pictures but I'm a little too lazy right now... sorry :D
Tomorrow I'll have some pictures for you guys. I'mma go to a concert here in town with some friends. It's gonna be fun. :) I love these small little concerts with unknown bands.
So I'm thinking to go to bed.. :D Talk to you later guys!
Love you, Eileen