.

.

Sep 13, 2010

:)

Guess what I'm watching on tv right now??? - Right: Football on ESPN!!! :P Dang I'm sooo excited! I LOVE Football!! :D So the Dallas Cowboys are playing against the Washington Redskins.
This makes this week even more perfect.

My High was definitely the rather short but good open-air concert in GT with Vanessa. We had lots of fun watching and listening to the bands and after that talking for like 2 hours or more :D

My Low was that I had a bad dream the other night. I dreamed that we took an exam which I forgot to study for and then I totally panicked and  I freaked out and then I woke up shaking really bad... So now I'm kinda scared of the upcoming exams but that's hopefully silly ;)
Anyways... I'm also really tired and exhausted these past two weeks. My schedule and my classes kinda wear me out because I'm not used to having 11 different classes anymore and I'm at school until late in the afternoon. But I guess it's just a matter of time until I get used to it again ;) Always being optimistic ;)

So I also went to this photography class on Saturday and Sunday. Here are some pictures I took... They're not very good but it was fun ;)


yeah ... had to take picture of my toms ;)


We were supposed to take some pictures of a fountain I like this one a lot. :)

I took a bunch more but they pretty much suck :D haha

I studied bio for like 2 hours today which is probably a record for me.... And I actually understood it!! That makes you feel so good :D haha I love that feeling when you understand something all by yourself and you know you did something for that! It's kinda like sports... You go on a run and everytime you can run a little farther it makes you feel so euphoric! :D haha that's kinda how I feel right now ;)

Have an awesome day and an awesome night!!!
Love you lots,
Eileen