.

.

Sep 2, 2010

Today was an OK day.... I still didn't get rid of the stomach ache and the sickness tho.

I had two periods of English again. That was fun :)

After that I had German class. The teacher talked for the whole period about how he's gonna grade us and that we have to study a lot cause otherwise we'll blow our diploma...

After that I had two hours of Philosophy. We split up into groups and each group had to discuss a different topic. So I had 5 "chill" classes in a row :)

Then I had Math and I realized that I suck... Or at least I didn't understand like 95% of it. But Johanna is gonna help me Sunday. I'm so glad she's a genius in Math haha :D

After that I had Latin. That was fun cause the teacher is really cool. But I think I have to study a lot for that too but it's gonna be easier cause I already had all that stuff and I was pretty good at it. We're a really small class like in social studies which I had after that. We did some group work as well. I understood everything a lot better than yesterday. I won't have social studies Monday because the teacher is gone and we usually don't get subs anymore because we get more work that we have to do at home. But I'll have 4 hours and Lunch where I don't have any class so I'll go home and study or sleep :D haha

I love that classes often get cancelled because then you have  more free time and not always more work. Tomorrow History got cancelled and it's my last class for the day so I can leave earlier and we didn't get hardly any homework. So it's a good start into the weekend :)

Well.... I gotta go.

Have a good day and a good night,

Eileen