So I realized that I am so happy I guess since the beginning of the year or a little after that!
I mean you always have days where you just feel like life is so hard or you feel sick or you're sad or whatever... But mainly I was happy. I mean truely happy! It's a good feeling especially since I'm still happy although I still don't really know if I can stay in my grade or if I have to go back....
But I had so much fun these past 7 to 9 months!
I feel so blessed to be able to say that I have family and friends all over the world! I mean: who can say that about themselves?
When I think back on these past months then I realize that I was mostly smilying! I was sitting on the train today and this woman was sitting next to me (she must've been 35 to 40). We didn't even really say anything but we just exchanged looks and smiles. There was that man coughing and sleeping in a really weird position opposite from us and we looked at each other and smiled and knew we were thinking the same thing. That happend a couple more times. I just love that when you don't even know someone but you have this weird "stranger-connection" :D I've been having been able to "connect" to so many more people since this year. Probably because I "had to" learn how to make friends.
And you know what: Every friendship starts with a smile :)
Oh and I also realized that it's extremely hard to translate from English to German and the other way around... I know the words and I know what they mean but then I can often only explain them (either German or English words) and I just can't think of the translation! That's driving me nuts! :D haha
Well... I think that was that for today (or tonight actually...) :D
Have a good day and a good night!
Eileen
PS: I think we should try something.... Smile at 5 people tomorrow (or today for the Americans ;)). I bet it'll make the person happy and especially you :)