.

.

Sep 21, 2010

hugs and friends

  Today was a rather boring day. I had two classes, because English was cancelled since our teacher was gone on a fieltrip so we got the first two hours off. It was good to sleep in. I took the train and walked with a guy in my class to school. We actually never really talked to each other. He's kind of a jerk but today I realized: He IS a jerk but still a human being and he CAN be nice. Also I started reading "Dear John". Savannah is kind of a role model. She never thinks bad of anybody. That's how I want to try to live my life. I'm not sure if I'll get to the point where I can say: This is how you are now. But I want to at least try. I sometimes catch myself talking and thinking badly of someone and then later that day  feel bad about it. So I'll keep you updated on my progress ;)

  Do you know that feeling when you really need a nice, looooong, loving hug from someone you love and miss? That's how I feel like right now. I don't really know why. It's just sometimes there. It usually comes with some melacholy and mostly ends the next day. It's not a bad feeling and I'm not sad or anything. You can't always be euphoric and excited and out-going etc. Sometimes you need to calm your feelings and think rationally.

  Enough written, love you guys, Eileen :)

PS: this is what we also do during free periods and lunch :

sleeeeeep ;)