I know a lot of you who read my blog do not believe in God and are not going to understand the following but that's ok. :) I'm writing it for those who do understand.
I read Jessi's latest post and she wrote about a song that she has been listening to. It's Your Love Never Fails by Chris Quilala. I listened to it and it is so awesome! All these other worship songs popped up too and listening to songs like Mighty to Save by Hillsong and Hosanna also by Hillsong just made me get goose bumps all over my body. I miss worship so much cause I'm not going to Young Life and Campaigners anymore. And the churches here are just too traditional in my opinion.
It's probably weird for some of you to read someone (especially me) write about God this way, but you know I learned something this past year. It's that God is good and has a plan for every day and every second of our lives. And that he is always there for you when you are upset or if you're lonely or whatever. I'm not trying to convince you of anything cause that's not what I want to do. I am just writing down what I'm feeling and what comes to my mind. So yeah.. It felt just so amazingly good to turn up the volume and feel God's presence and feel connected again. Finally know what I need to do. :) Great feeling, I can tell ya! :D
Love you guys :)
Eileen