.

.

Dec 31, 2010

"Wishing you well...

... we say our last goodbye"... This song by Stanfour sort of fits this day.

Tonight we're going to say goodbye to this year, the year 2010. Oh what a great year it was!

I started it in Kennewick and I am going to end it in Wiedenbrück. So much happened this past year:

I lived with a new family



I went to YoungLife and also started going to Campaigners



And I went to LYO


And Cluster. These four youthgroups were just amazing! I love these people so much and I had so much fun with them! :)

I went to the Kamiakin High School and experienced the most amazing assemblies and basketball games, classes and other events.











I hiked my first mountain... Badger Mountain... A small one, but still..



I had my very first Dairy Queen ice cream cake




I went to Prom and to Baccelaureate and was part of the Graduation ceremony



I am a proud owner of (by now) two pairs of TOMs


 I went to amazing Cities with my family, like Seattle, San Francisco, LA and Vegas




And I also got the chance to go to Disney Land!! 







I said goodbye to my American family and friends







I came back to Germany and saw all my friends again


I started school in Germany again, made new friends and had a lot of fun










I went to the Needtobreathe concert in Cologne



And had an amazing Winter








It was a great year indeed.

So now I am really excited about what the next year is going to bring!
I hope your year 2010 was as awesome as mine and I also hope that 2011 is going to be even better for you! :)

Guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr!
And a Happy New Year!!!

Eileen :)