.

.

Dec 19, 2010

Es schneit, es schneit, kommt alle aus dem Haus....


.... die Welt, die Welt sieht wie gepudert aus! :)

I think this is definitely the best Winter I've had in a loooong time!!! It's been snowing for pretty much three or four days straight now! :) I'm lovin' it!! I haven't had this much snow in like... forever :D haha .. Well maybe not forever but definitely in a long time!

Oh and I did go out and take some pictures...





My favorite :)


I took my math final on Friday and it went really well! I'm glad I'm done with it! Tuesday I have my German final and then Wednesday is the last day of school before Christmas break. I am soooo excited for Christmas!!! I think Christmas is my favorite holiday :)

I also went to the Christmas market in Osnabrück on Saturday, a city about an hour away from where I live. It was a really big Christmas market but really cute! I got a new scarf, the shoes I wanted and new headphones. A really good day indeed! :) And the Caramel moccha I had at the Starbucks there completed the day!

I finally managed to watch Narnia today! Good movie although I don't like the part where Lucy goes to Tumnus' house just because he tells her she'll get food and stuff! As kids we're always told that we must NEVER EVER go with a stranger. And now this girl does exactly this in a children's movie!!! I think Disney kinda failed in this movie... But all in all it was a great movie ;)

Well.. I'm going to watch Ice Age now... :) Funny movie!

Good night, Eileen