Hello world,
My very amazing High School went to State this week. Although we only got second I am still extremely proud of our team! You did a great job guys, although you probably don't wanna hear it.
I've been thinking about this school a lot lately. Pictures and memories just keep popping up in my head. Walking to the ASB room after Lunch with Anna; going to the library; my classes and stuff like that. This school is fun! And the people are even funner! :D Just sayin' ;).
Also I put on the dresses I wore at Graduation and I'm actually still wearing the one I wore at Prom. No reason, just because. Brought back some more memories. This last year was definitely the best year of my life. Or at least it made me live my life more intense. My life has been full of awesome moments since last year and I am so thankful I was able to go abroad. :)
Good night,
Eileen
