.

.

Dec 1, 2010

24 days

I'm truely sorry but I think I forgot to take pictures of the cupcakes Julian, Vanessa and I made for some friends who had their birthday party last Saturday. But they came really close to the picture I posted last time! :)

I'm a little sad cause I didn't get to eat one of them..... My dad ate 'em all... At least they were good ;)

Today I got the results for my Bio midterm and I got an A-!! I am so freakin' happy! :)) But you know what makes me even more happy?! That Sabine, a good friend of mine got a B+! Best grade in her class! :) We studied together for at least four hours. She'd never understood anything in class and so I was the one who explained it to her. It was so much fun explaining everything and studying with her! And now she got such a good grade!! You know that feeling when you help someone and it actually really works out? When you are happier for someone else than yourself? That's what I'm feeling like right now! :) I'm lovin' it! ;)

Oh and it also started snowing last week!! :) I'm so happy because two years ago it snowed a lot in Kennewick but not last year, the year I was there. But of course it had to snow a lot last year here in Herzebrock which it hasn't in years! Since I thought that was definitely not fair I am even happier that I got to have some snow this year! :) It was a little too cold today, but I just love the Winter! When you go out of the house in the morning in he dark, seeing your breath in the light of the street lights and hearing the sound of the snow under your feet. :)

Yesterday I heard the song "Last Christmas" by Wham on the radio for the frst time this year. I love it! :) It's the ultimate Christmas song and they play it every year. :D So now I'm making a tradition of it: Every day until Christmas starting the first of December I will listen to that song at least once each day. :) I think that will lift my excitement to an unimaginable extend! Haha! :)

Well, Good night and Hello to all of you :)
Keep smilin'
Eileen :)