Today I finally made it to the court club again. Good feeling working out! :) I got way too lazy. I didn't go in a month... So an early New Year's resolution is going to be: "Working out at least once a week." We'll see if I'm going to make it! haha :D
Last night there was a Christmas concert at my school. Several choirs and other acts performed. It was a pretty good show (not as good as the one Kamiakin had last year) but fair enough! Our Junior and Senior choir was awesome! Especially some, who you'd never guess could sing very well, sang solo parts!
Also it started to snow last night! I love the snow! There is an Indian exchange student at my school for this month and she's never seen snow ever before!! Crazy huh?! It just HAS to snow during the Winter and especially around Christmas! Otherwise it's not a real Christmas. I just love when you sit inside and watch the snow flakes and be together with your family! :) That's why I love Christmas! :)
Well.. There's a Christmas movie on TV which I can't miss ;)
Good night,
Eileen