.

.

Dec 26, 2010

Christmas went by so fast...

... and I am really sad about it. But it truly was an awesome Christmas!!! I would even say it was one of the best ever! It was great being back in Germany and spending all three days with the whole family which consists of my grandparents (my mom's parents), my greatgrandma, my parents, my sister and me. So we had three awesome dinners, all of us seven and we ate soooo much!!! :D

Dinner from Christmas Eve
Dinner from tonight
I didn't even realize how I missed the food last year!! It was an amazing experience, celebrating an American Christmas, but "my German one" is truely the best ;)

The presents I got are also awesome!! I got a new pair of TOMS! My second one ever! I love them! They look so Christmas-y ;))
Our Christmas tree :)

yes we have a new tradition! :D original American ones! :)

My TOMS!!!!!!! :D

I also got a zillion books (of which I've read three already but they were all really thin). I am so glad I finally got some time to read! I haven't had any these past few months because school was so exhausting...

But yeah.. nothing else happened over the past few weeks that I haven't blogged... Except that it snowed even more and that I can't find my cell phone anymore.. But oh well..
I hope New Year's is gonna be blast this year! :D

Good night everyone :)
Eileen