.

.

Dec 16, 2010

White white white...

We got out of school early today because of a "storm" which turned out to be just snow :D But it was great anyways :D

So this is pretty much what it looks like here at the moment! Not mine; just googled it ;) I might go out tomorrow though to take some pictures! :) I thought about doing that for a while but I never could get myself up.. So tomorrow will be the day and I hope it's not gonna be too dark when I get home from school at 4:30ish... 



Tomorrow I got my math final for this semester.... Hope I'm not gonna fail it like the last one :( so wish me luck ;)

BUT This is my 50th blog post! :) Yay for me!
And Christmas is here in 8 days!!!! :) Can't wait!!

Also I got the topic I wanted for the 12-page-paper we have to write. We have to write that in one of our classes instead of the third midterm. I got English and I'm gonna write about the role of religion for US-American teenagers. I'm really excited! We have to use tons of sources and blabla ... It's gonna be a lot of work but I think I'm going to get a lot out of it! :)

So I better get back to studying!
Good night and good luck for all those who are taking an exam tomorrow ;)

Eileen