Hello there,
There is someone I'd like to introduce you to. Meet Ben Howard:
His songs are simply amazing. Especially "Keep your head up" . Pretty much everything that has been on my mind lately is expressed in this song. He and his songs have been saving a few of my days lately. He is going on tour, hitting a few cities in Germany, too. I am hoping to go to Hamburg and see him live. That would just be amazing. :)
Today I did a presentation for my English class about the book Jennifer Government by Max Barry. I personally did not think that it went that great. But my teacher did like it and gave me a really good grade on it. He even told me I could make a great teacher. Well I do not think this is going to happen. But I liked the compliment.
Also I got a hot-stone-massage today. It was simply amazing. So relaxing and refreshing. I will definitely do that again before the graduation finals. Thanks mom and dad for the Christmas present!! :)
Good night!
Love, Eileen
