.

.

Feb 2, 2012

following through with my life and goals.

Hello there,
It is the beginning of a new month. The second of this year and it is time for a new resolution and reflection on the last.

Patience.
School, friends, family, chores, appointments, .... that all adds to stress. I wanted to focus on my patience in January. I think it worked out pretty well. In many situations I reminded myself of the posters I hung up in my room and that actually calmed my nerves. Many other aspects contributed to helping me through a few struggles and I am proud to say that I got through the month better than I thought I would.
I did not work out as much as I wanted to. I lacked the motivation. Also I did not read through the three letters of John. But I have to admit, that I am OK with it. I do not want reading scripture to be a duty.

This month I want to focus on following through with my life and goals. The sentence "Follow through with your life" popped up in my head one night. It felt and sounded like a command. And I suppose I have to follow this advice.

I want to...
... work out at least three times a week.
... eat healthy; Nutella only on Sundays.
... put more effort in my homeworks and really study for the graduation midterms and finals.
... blog more frequently.
... take at least ten nice pictures.
... follow through with my life and goals.



Sunglass-weather? But only with gloves and scarf! We had blue skies and sunshine the whole week. But it has been so incredibly cold, too. A Siberian high. I do not want to know how cold it is in Siberia when they have a low. I have been enjoying the sunshine though. You do not miss anything until you get it back, right?



On my agenda for tomorrow: Soaking up the sun and enjoying it without saying that it is or that I am cold. Warm thoughts should work, shouldn't they?
"A healthy attitude is contagious but don't wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier." - Tom Stoppard(and actually found on Victoria's blog)

Good night and have a great February.

Love, Eileen

PS: Check this song out. :)