.

.

Jan 31, 2011

summin' up week 4 of 2011

At the moment I'm just living from day to day... All the days are going by so fast, especially the weekends, which I could use most importantly.
I've been exhausted a lot these days. I guess routine and daily life have finally completely settled in. I hope it's just a phase ;).

So what happened last week?
On Tuesday I took my last final in Latin for this semester. So Monday consisted of studying and all the other days somewhat too (for other classes ;) ). I happened to like tea lot which made studying a lot easier.


Also the chocolote contributed its part :))

So since I was done with all my finals I really wanted to work out again. I was really excited to go to the court club on Tuesday but guess what?! Ironically I got sick -.- Didn't go to school on Wednesday which was really nice because I think my body just needed a break.

On Friday I went to Gütersloh with Johanna, which I wrote about in my last post. I also met a very good friend of mine on the train who I haven't seen in forever. It was great catching up on stuff.

Saturday I went to a party which was alright... It was a beachparty so it was warm in there and since we were dancing pretty much the whole night I was all sweaty in the end. It was way too full but it was great getting out again and having fun with friends! :) And also I love dancing! :)

Sunday afternoon I hung out with Kathrin. She is one of my best friends and she seriously made my whole day, week and probably the whole month! Guess what she brought?!

STARBURST!!!!!!!!!!! straight from America which her sister had sent her (she's an exchange student now)!!

Had to take a picture too :)


Kathrin and I had some good girls talks :) I love her so much!

Monday arrived way too fast...
Today I had PE and we played B-Ball again. It was fun actually. It is never going to be my kind of sport but it felt good working out some. :)

Tomorrow is already the first of February... Unbelievable..

Well, Good night,
Eileen :)

__________________


High: Got Starbursts from Kathrin and the beachparty
Low: Couldn't work out (but tomorrow's the day ;))
Fav Song of the week: Beautiful by Lee Dewyze---- found out I like him a lot :) And he's cute :D