.

.

Jan 11, 2011

3 down, 4 more to go

You know what I'd like to have now?

This:

Spring! I miss the green and the first flowers and the sun and the blue sky! I'm always excited for a new season but half way through I would like to be done with it and just go over to the next one ;)

I keep finding new bands this week. Or at least new for me... ;) For example The Almost, Mumford&Sons, Jack Johnson (yeah... never listened to him before), Mike Mains and the Branches and so on... Hope that's going to continue for a while because I am actually sort of sick of the music I have on my iPod and also of the music they're playing on the radio, because it's just getting old. So if anyone knows other cool bands-tell me! :D

I've been reading through my blog from the beginning again. It's fun to see how I've changed. My style of writing definitely improved, I'd like to think. Also the things I write about sort of changed. It's also cool to read about the things that happened this past half year. I wish I would have had a blog for my exchange year. I'm excited to read through it again in half a year, when I am going to celebrate my blog's first birthday! :)

Today I took my English final. It wasn't good but not real bad either. We'll see.
Also I got a B on my math final! That is so awesome, because I failed the midterm... So now my grade is saved! :D Anyways, I couldn't have done it without Noraly, because she tutored me ;)
So now I have four more finals this semester. Two this week. It's always overwhelming when you have so many exams in one week. When I'm right in the middle of the week, it's not as bad but the Sunday and Monday, the beginning, is always the hardest because you still have everything ahead of you.

So tomorrow I get to sleep in a little. My German class got cancled because the teacher is gone on a fieltrip. Also 6th hour got cancled because of some meeting for the teachers. Good time for some studying ;)

Good night,
Eileen