.

.

Jan 9, 2011

Last day of freedom...

Today is Sunday and school starts again tomorrow. It's going to ba a tough week because I have to take three finals and I am supposed to work on my English project as well. So I'm praying for strength for this coming week and that everything is going to work out.

Yesterday I wanted to buy an iPod docking station with a disk drive and stuff which was on sale, but it was already sold out so I was really bumped.
But the day got better because we also went to IKEA where I got the curtians I wanted and two baking sheets - one for pies! And since I think I found the right shortening for the pie crust I am hopefully going to make one this coming weekend! I haven't baked in a while and I miss it!

Also the sun came out yesterday and also today! That was so awesome and just makes me happy! It's supposed to get colder again tho...





Hope you all have a good week :)
Eileen

________________

High: finished the 7th Harry Potter book
Low: school starts tomorrow
Fav songs of the week: Soulmate - Natasha Bedingfield