Well, I'm sorry I didn't blog for a while.
My weekend was lazy... I stayed at my grandma's and I baked rainbow muffins. They were pretty good and looked amazing but they were gone before I could take a picture :(
I read some too, which was good. :)
I even got some stuying done because today I took my Latin final. It went alright I think ;) But it was tmy last final which feels amazingly releving! :)
But I'm getting sick and that's not too great, especially because this week is pretty much all planned out. Fits perfectly :D
I guess that's it for the day.. I'm sort of out of it :D
Good night :)
![]() |
| I wish it was summer yet.. |
______________
High: Done with all my finals!
Low: I'm sick
Fav song of the week: Mike Mains and the Branches - Emma Ruth
