Sunny Saturday ;)
My friend Nicole Renard posted his on facebook:
In the end it will be okay. If it's not okay, then it's not the end.
I think she's totally right about that! In the end you will know what you lived for if you didn't know before. In the end you will understand the world. :)
So yesterday I went to Gütersloh with Johanna. We haven't hung out for a while so it was good talking and spending time with each other :) I just love her!
Actually we went shopping and I got a new pair of earrings and a hat but we were looking for some nice shirts but guess what?! No cute shirts in Gütersloh... So we were really bummed. We had fun though ;)
All in all I feel a lot better than I did on Wednesday. I think the sun is contribuing her part to it too! :) We've been having a blue sky pretty much all week and the sun was (and is right now) shining all the time :) It's been freezing cold though... But I'd rather have it cold and sunny than warmer and rainy or something...
Tonight I'm going to a beachparty (yes in the Winter :D). Most of my friends are going and I'm really excited. Should be fun!
Also I'm going to hang out with Kathrin tomorrow! Haven't seen her in like forever! :D
So I better get going.. Need to clean up my room ... : /
Love,
Eileen