.

.

Mar 9, 2011

ugh...

Hello there! :)

I am so dang ready for spring break!! But guess what? Yes, I have to wait more than a month!!! I don't know how I am supposed to survive the mid terms coming up next week... I am craving for a break.
Also I realized today that I already failed a lot of my New Year's Resolutions... Ugh... Need to get back focused on that!

Remember when I told you about the "Positive Challenge"? It's about not saying anything negative for 24 hours. I have to admit that I never made it. So since I need to change something in my behavior I'll start there and pick the challenge up again. Hopefully that'll help me be more positive and not as grumpy and demotivated as I have been lately.

Last night I went to the court club again. Spinning. That was almost suicide. It was so dang hard! :D But it feels good to be moving again! I'm gonna go again tomorrow and if the weather is good I'm planning on going jogging again on the weekend! :)

Jessi posted this video on Facebook: Nick Howard 'Falling for you'. This is so cute! :)

Alright. I'd better go. Gotta read a paper for English class.

Love ya,
Good night,
Eileen