.

.

Mar 7, 2011

back on the blog ;)

It's been a long time since I last blogged. Sorry 'bout that. It's funny though how almost all of my blogger friends needed a break too.

Not a whole lot of interesting stuff happened since my last post.
A friend of my English teacher came to our class. She is a teacher in London. She told us about life there and multiculturalism since that is our topic at the moment. It was so awesome hearing someone speak perfect English! I miss being around English a lot!

This weekend I went on a school trip to Weimar, a city in East Germany where Goethe and Schiller, two famous German writers, lived. Also the former concentration camp Buchenwald is close by. Well we had a lot of fun! Lots of drinking and partying.
Buchenwald was crazy though. It was hard seeing where so many people lived under these hard conditions and where they died.
We got back on Saturday. I was home by 6:30 ish and I fell asleep probably before 8. I was so tired and exhausted.. :D I slept half of the day on Sunday. :D I definitely needed it!

Last night I cooked dinner with Johanna and Kathrin. That was fun! It actually turned out really good! :D We also watched "The Hangover". I just love this movie! It's so hilarious :D. The English version is way better than the German though... No surprise :D
 

I think I'mma bake a cake today. Haven't baked in a while. I think it's gonna be chocolate. :)

Alrighty,
Hope your day is gonna be as great as mine! :)
Eileen

Oh by the way, the weather has been beautiful!! :))