.

.

Mar 15, 2011

-75-

Hello there! :)

This is my 75th post. At least that's what my dashboard says. This is 3/4 of 100!!! That is simply amazing! I know I could've blogged more but just thinking about writing the 100th post just makes me happy and excited and all!! :)

Sooo... What happened since Sunday afternoon?
Well, I went to the movies with Gokus. We watched Kokowääh which is a really funny and cute movie about a man who is "dating" a few women at the same time when an 8-year-old girl shows up at his apartment telling him that she is supposed to live with him because her mother is in New York. Turns out he is her real father and in the end he starts dating his ex wife, who he had cheated on with the mother of the girl, again and everyone's happy, especially the girl cause now she has two fathers, her real one and the one who she always thought was her father.
So yeah, hilarious and cute. :)

Monday I didn't feel too good so I skipped PE so I only had two classes. In the evening I picked up Katharina from the train station. I haven't seen her in a while so it was great to hang out with her. We went for a walk and then out for dinner at an Italian restaurant. It was delicious and fun! :) I'm glad I have such good friends! :)

Today I had eight hours of school with two hours being free periods. Went to a café with Pia and talked and talked. :) When I finally managed to get home, a letter from the amazing Molly Walker was waiting for me!!! I love getting letters! That just made my day! :) Writing and getting letters is so much more personal and private than emails and facebook. Although I am glad that it is so easy to stay in touch nowadays, I still like letters better! :)

Again, I am so thankful for my amazing friends! :)

So... Tonight is going to be filled with studying. I have my first midterm on Friday... Math -.- Ugh! Well at least I don't have to worry about math anymore after that. At least not until the final :D

Alright, I'd better get going.
Love and miss ya'll tons ;)

Eileen