.

.

Mar 15, 2011

Ecclesiastes 3: 11-12

"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end. I know that there is nothing better for men than to be happy and do good while they live."

I think that sums up everything I believe in. Or at least most of it.
We are never going to understand or realize what God did, does, will do and especially can do. And we are not supposed to. We are supposed to trust Him and leave it all up to Him. It'll all turn out good in the end if we do so.
We are supposed to "be happy and do good while we live". This is what I try to do. I mean it often doesn't work out but I think it's worth a shot. And that usually makes me happy. Also "being happy" and "doing good" usually goes together. I am happy when I did something good.
And if we stop worrying about what might happen and just leave it all to God then we will be so much happier!
I don't really want to live my life not being happy! That would be a waste. Being truly happy is hard but I think we can manage it. I at least try. :)