Today has been a pretty good day. I got to sleep in because some classes were cancelled. I went grocery shopping, cooked and relaxed at home :D That was definitely well needed!
I went to school an hour earlier than I actually had to because of some project for my social studies class. We had to film something, but guess what? Nobody had a camera with them, with which we could film. And in English class we didn't do anything either... So I came to school for nothing. Again. I think I'm just going to skip when I have to go to school for only one hour again!
Oh well. The weather has not been too charming lately. It's always cloudy and somewhat rainy. I hope it gets better soon! Otherwise it's going to affect my mood.
I worked out twice this week and I am thinking to go jogging on Saturday. Or something like that. It felt really good! It was exhausting though. ;) I have a pair of jeans that I bought and actually never really fit into it. It was supposed to get me going :D haha.. epic fail I'd say :D So I took that out today and it still didn't fit and since I also have a New Year's Resolution that is supposed to make me work out more, I'm hoping that this is finally going to work :D We'll see ;)
So, what else is there to say? Not much.
Oh I watched Inception. The movie about dreams, where you can steel information from somebody and plant ideas into somebody while they're dreaming. It's with Leo and that girl from Juno. It's pretty darn good. I watched it in English and I understood most of it which made me happy. But you have to watch it several times to understand it. It's pretty complex and intense.
Also I skyped with Jessi last night! That was so awesome! I miss her so much. I'm so glad that there's skype. Skyping with my friends keeps me grounded. That it all happened. And it brings back the memories. Can't wait to see them all again. ;)
Hope your day or night is going to be more eventful than mine! :D haha
Eileen
This guy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, plays Arthur in Inception... Definitely my favorite character! He is so darn cute! :D hahaha
