I really suck at blogging. Haven't blogged in almost a week...
The reason: I didn't feel like it cause this week simply sucked. But know it's Friday so: Look at the bright sight o' things! :)
Anyways...
Monday was just a day at which you just want to stay in bed and only get out to get food and go to the bathroom. BUT I had 9 hours of school and since I started the day in a horrible mood this started the whole week off miserably.
Tuesday I took my English midterm (English is sort of a major). The exam was easy but I just didn't have enough time to do number 3 properly (write a comment) so I have no clue what grade I'mma get. Luckyly I had only 6 classes that day cause social studies got cancelled. YAY! :) Got to eat Lunch at grandma's (de-lish! :P).
Wednesday I took my Bio midterm and I kicked butt! :) Don't know the result yet but since we talked about it in class I'm sure I got most things right! :) Good feeling when you study study study and actually get something out of it! :)
So thinking about all this my week doesn't seem so horrible anymore but it was just waaayy too long.
So you know what I really don't like about people? When they talk about other countries and cutlures negatively but have never lived there or any clue of that culture. This is so intolerant. I mean how are they able to judge? Especially when people from that country never say anything bad about Germany (or the country you're from). I had two of those incidents on Thursday and some more since I got back. Sometimes I just wish last year would've gone on forever.
So enough of complaining. It's Friday and I have an awesome weekend ahead. Birthday party, baking and maybe some studying with a friend. :) Sounds great to me.
Have an awesome friday (night),
Eileen
PS: Favorite quote of the day: "You don't have to be tall to see the moon."