.

.

Nov 14, 2010

sunrise

Last night I went to Erika's birthday party. It was fun. A lot of people I didn't know but still good. She'd made this amazing Tiramisu cake! Sooooo delicious! I think I might make it next weekend. Tons of calories but totally worth it! :)

Nothing interesting happened today. I slept in, watched some TV and went straight back to bed. The one-hour nap was incredible. I was pretty confused after that tho so it took me almost two hours to pretty much finish my English project... After that my dad and I went to get my bike which I'd left at Erika's. Luckily he drove me cause it was raining. It's raining for three weeks straight now and I am seriously getting tired of it. I hope it's just gonna stop soon...
When we got back I did some German homework and procrastinated on my math homework. After dinner I finally did that as well so I'm off for the night. I guess I should really work on my attitude towards studying. Doing homework Sunday nights just sucks.

Anyways.. So since I don't have anything left to do for today I'll probably just read. I got a new book; "Have a little faith" by Mitch Albom. He also wrote "The five people you meet in heaven". Both books are amazing, at least as far as I can tell for the new one. He's just such a good writer! His books make you think of how you life you life and your behavior towards others. I just love him :)

Well I think I'm getting sick... Sore throat and caughing... No fun. But the positiv thing was that I found that I actually do like more than one sort of tea. Might just become a tea junkie some time :D

Except for the being-sick-thing life is going uphill again. Just like a new sunrise :) This song really fits at the moment. You probably all know it ;).


Beautiful sunrises from our porch in Kennewick, WA



how miss it.


Good night, and God bless,
Eileen