Hello there,
Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I didn't have the time to do so. I took my Philosophy and Math midterms Thursday and Friday. Philosophy wasn't real good but I finished it all. Math simply sucked. I didn't understand any of the questions and didn't know what I was supposed to do. So I started all problems but didn't finish any of them. So guess that's gonna be the first exam I failed. -.- Anyways... We'll see what's gonna happen tomorrow..
This weekend was pretty good.
Went to the store and got some baking untensils :)
Baked some cookies that night for the party that I went to on Saturday.
Saturday morning I met up with Maike to study but we talked and laughed more :D It was definitely awesome! :)
So Saturday night I went to the party. A lot more people were supposed to come but because we had to change the locations we ended up being just six. Played some games and then watched "The Ugly Truth". Fun night. I'm invited to parties on every Saturday this month. Good feeling :) Didn't get the chance to hang out with so many friends for a while!
Saturday I also skyped with Anna. It was so good talking to her and catching up on things. :) Love ya girl ;)
Today I slept til 11:30 or so :D Goooooood stuff :)
Then watched some movie on TV.
Finally got dressed and stuff and started cleaning up my room. It's still a mess but acceptable ;)
Then had a good study session with Sabine at a café in town. 4 hours straight! We understood everything so we should kick butt on the midterm this coming Wednesday ;)
Well... That should be it for tonight. Thanks for reading this really boring blog :D
Good night