.

.

Oct 17, 2010

one more week of freedom

Hello there! :)

Saturday was mainly doing more shopping in Aachen, my mom's birth town (well, actually a city but "birth city" sounds weird). Its right at the borders to Belgium and Holland where you can get the best fries in the world. In Belgium we got some "Fritt Spezial mit Spezial"... So French Fries with double special stuff....


So there is ketchup and mayonaise and onions on the fries. And there is a "Bratrolle" (the sausage) as well... Famous in Belgium. 
Actually that was Friday night but whatever ;)

When we had breakfast Saturday morning, there was this guy from Leipzig (in East Germany) who sang a song to us because he wanted to go to the German "American Idol".... Hilarious. He didn't suck but he wasn't good as either... I'm wondering if we'll see him on TV... haha :D

We got some more shopping done. I got some more T-Shirts and a sweatshirt and a new coat. Oh and two pairs of shoes. Pretty successful, I'd like to think ;) 

For Lunch we went to the "Curry Palast" (Curry Palace). A restaurant that's really famous for their "Curry Wurst" (Curry Sausage). We had those with fries and a special sauce... I don't know how you could translate "Sauerbraten" to English... So if you wanna google it, feel free to do that, I'm too lazy right now :D haha

 
My plate :)
waiting for the food

let the battle begin ;)
we won... :D
It was soooooo good!! :)

Yeah... That's what we come to Aachen for :) 

After this feast we started off to the car. My grandma really wanted to go to an Aldi Süd (a grocery discounter). We found one and my grandparents went to get some food and coffee and stuff. Me and my sister stayed in the car, Darleen reading and I ... *surprise*... sleeping :D haha Then we drove back home and arrived I guess like 2 hours later. Darleen and I went home. I watched TV last night and I can't even remember what... But since I fell asleep pretty late I stayed in bed today til noon'ish.. :D Just what I needed ;) My parents were downstairs, watching TV so I joined them and we watched a documentary about artificial flavors and that kind of stuff... Really eye-opening...
I went to my grandparents around 2 because I was bored... I remodeled my house on Petville and didn't really do anything... I don't like these kinds of Sundays... 
Anyways.... I watched TV tonight... again... Haven't watched this much TV in the past 2 months like I did these 3 days.... I watched Love Vegas.. Great movie! Gotta watch it if you haven't yet! ;)

Well.. I'm really tired and it's 11 pm now.. Guess I'mma go to bed... :)

Good night, 
Love ya lots, 
Eileen