.

.

May 18, 2011

well, what I am I to say?

A friend of mine definitely saved my week. In one of her blogposts she says:

"Don't ever hesitate of being your amazing self, because all your "imprefections" are what make you so unique and so perfect in a way. [...] It is ok to be different, it is very ok to be yourself, and it is very greatly ok to act like yourself! Never be afraid to speak out, or to express your feelings, you-are-awesome."

Well, my week hasn't been the best so far but it's getting better. Until Friday I am going to let myself dwell in misery at least whenever I feel like it. But I kind of figured that that should be enough then. Finals for this semester/school year are starting next week already and I should concentrate on that only. I want better grades than I got in my midterms and I need to do more in class as well. So I will probably do facebook only on Sundays (starting next week ;) )... I'm hoping that'll help me keep focusing on the things that are important right now. ;)

So wish me luck guys!

Love,
Eileen