Hello there,
I think I found the fun with blogging again! :)
Well, I only had two hours of school today which was really awesome and I also got to sleep in. I was home before noon and so I started finishing up my to-do-list for this weekend:
- I went to get my hair cut (nothing major :D)
- I went grocery shopping and cooked dinner
- I read some
- I did some chores too :P
but there's still a lot of stuff to do... homework, homework, homework, studying and more studying, maybe get started on running?! :D, chores, clean up my room, reading, get pictures sorted out, sort out some other stuff, maybe start looking at colleges, start finding a job, and I think some more things :D
yeah, I want to start a lot... I just think it's time to start living my life and get the best out of it and not being so lazy anymore and just waiting for everything to simply happen. So yeah... we'll see how this all turns out.
Love,
Eileen