Hello there,
So what do I have to tell you guys? Let's start with the weekend. It was relaxing but boring. Saturday me and my mom somewhat cleaned up the living room. Then in the afternoon some friends of my parents' came over to watch soccer and have a BBQ. I watched at least six episodes of CSI: Miami. In English of course. Not the weekend I'd hoped for but oh well. Sunday I kind of slept in, somewhat cleaned up my room which was well needed and will be continued today, watched some more episodes of CSI: Miami and went to my grandma's to bake a cake which was well needed, too. I made a chocolate cake from the 1000-recipe-baking-book. It tasted pretty good! I am really excited though to make another apple pie or maybe some cobbler some time! I loved those American desserts! :) Also I went to a café in town with a friend from elementary school. It was nice to talk and catch up on things! We totally lost contact and a few months ago we "became friends" on facebook. Yeah, so that was my not very interesting weekend...
Today I had PE and totally failed... I know why I always hated that class since kindergarten! :D I decided I'd go for a jogg every day this week so that I am hopefully going to do better next week. We'll see how that turns out :D
Sixth hour was cancelled so I got to go home earlier but I got some afternoon classes so I'll have to go again in less than an hour -.- No fun.
I made Mac'n'Cheese for lunch today and something went wrong.. Guess I had too much water in the noodles still so the sauce was very liquidy and I feel a little sick now.. Maybe I just can't eat the American food anymore. Hopefully not because that would be a bummer. I love the American food and I miss America like crazy. I'm so excited for Karli to visit me for a couple weeks during Summer! That's going to be so awesome! And also I am hoping to go visit my friends in Kennewick next Summer! That'd be even better! I just miss my American life! At the moment it feels like I was more like myself there than I am here. I miss that I was so busy there, I went out every night with friends. Really miss that. I hope I can get myself busy here soon too! So, prayers would be awesome ;)
Love, Eileen