Hello again,
So, I finally got seriously started on checking out colleges. Mainly in the states for now. I'm not sure if I'll ever find the right thing... It doesn't seem like it. Also I really need to talk to some people about jobs and what kinds of majors/minors etc. I need to be able to work in that field. And especially if those are even accepted internationally since I am not yet planning on living in the States forever. Ugh, there is so much to think of and it makes it even harder when you're not sure about your future career yet...
I actually wanted to go for a jogg today. Guess what?! Of course I didn't. This time I honestly forgot my running shoes at school since I had PE today. This is so ridiculous -.- I guess this is not really my week. But I think it's better than last week so let's hope for the best.
PS: please if you have any ideas or tipps on how I can find the right college for me a little more effectively, let me know! ;)
Love,
Eileen