Day 5: High Angle
Hello everyone,
Today's task was to change your perspective and shoot from a high angle. Photos that is. Josh's examples were mostly of buildings or cities taken from a very high building down. But since I came home late again and did not have the chance to go to a high look-out to take a photo of Bochum, I had to make due with a lady's best friend.
Exp. 1/100; f/5; ISO 3200.
But I'd also like to share a picture of our trip to North Carolina in November 2011 with you. I took it out of the plane over Germany as we were ascending into the sky.
It does have a little more horizon in it than Josh's example but I think the high angle still works great. It messes with your mind a little that you are on the same level as the clouds. I took this photo with my little Panasonic Lumix compact camera. Exp. 1/160; f/8; ISO 80.

