.

.

Aug 6, 2015

into the sky.

Day 6: Low Angle

Basically, today's challenge was the exact opposite of yesterday's challenge. Get on your knees or your back and shoot upwards.


This is the lavender on my terrace. I admit, it has seen better days. I suppose I have to add "green thumb" to my list of traits my future husband has to have because I really want a big garden with verggies and berries, ha :D. Exp. 1/800; f/5; ISO 100.



These are the leaves of a bush next to my terrace from underneath with the sun peaking through. Both of these shots were kind of lucky-shots since it is kind of hard to actually look through the viewfinder or on your display when your camera is basically lying on the ground. But considering, I think they turned out pretty good! :) Exp. 1/1600; f/4; ISO 100.

I really appreciated these two challenges because they force you to change your perspective on things. You have to actively look for good images and think outside the box sometimes!