Hello there,
A friend posted this on Facebook today:
"
That was what I needed today.
It's a new month. March. Boy, how time can fly. While going to school, being busy, Gradutaion coming up with all its good an bad sides, I have not been focusing on following through with my life at all. This month had more downs than ups. I felt like I was on a never-ending roller coaster ride. I never knew what the next day would bring, especially concerning my mood, thoughts and free time (if I had any).
I know March will be really busy with studying as well. But I have the feeling that the roller coaster ride is almost over - the Bio grad-midterm being the last looping I will have to get through. Then it is just me, classes and studying. Sounds very calming.
March is also the last month I will really be going to school. Although Graduation is not until the end of June, it still feels like an ending. But it's a good ending that I want to enjoy.
So my motto for March will still be "following through with my life". And I know that it will work out this time.
I think I already posted this picture last time. But I think it fits pretty good today, too. :)
God bless,
Eileen