Hello there,
Life is good. Life is happy. Life is full of joy. It is incredible and amazing. It has ups and downs but all in all mine is pretty awesome.
Today was the first real day that started with light and sunshine at 7:20 in the morning. It was crisp but beautiful and the white clouds painted so many different shades of blue and pink and orange in the sky.
After some struggles with family, school, not enough hours to a day these past few weeks it feels so good to finally see the end of the tunnel. I am done with my grad mitdterms - wait, how did that happen?! Time flies and flies. Is this good or bad? I do not really know. I will find out in the end. I can almost smell the Summer and deliberately pulled my light Summer jacket out of the depths of my closet. I know God cares and I feel like I am beneath water, even though I am not baptized ;).
I want to be back in North Carolina with sunshine in front of the Starbucks watching people shop (minus the studying ;))
Love,
Eileen