Hello there,
I watched The Vow a few weeks ago at the theater. It is such a beautiful movie.
The love these two people share is simply incredible and an inspiration to me. The story is based on a true story although that couple stayed together because of their faith in God.
I cannot imagine such a love, I am only eighteen years old. But I pray that one day I will find the perfect man for me. I pray that our love will be perfect, of course with ups and downs, but always good and strong and perfect. I pray that we will laugh together, cry together, fight together and sometimes even with each other. No relationship is always happy. "Life is the messy bits", as Claire in Letters to Juliet says. But I pray that we will always remember our love for each other and learn how to forgive and forget.I pray that our love will be unconditional and easy and refreshing.
That is one of my greatest wishes.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. - 1 Corinthians 13: 4-8
Oh and by the way, Channing Tatum is just stunning. ;)
Love,
Eileen
