.

.

Nov 4, 2011

NFL Football game

Hello there,
I need to catch up on my blog. It's been a while.
I'm actually in the fabuluos US right now. Raleigh area, North Carolina, and I'm lovin' it!
First of all, it's so beautiful here! The trees are all shades of reds and yellows and oranges and greens. The people are so nice here and I just love the atmosphere.

The first day here we already went to a Football game! Carolina Panthers vs. the Minnesota Vikings. What a game! Sadly we (Panthers of course) lost but still, it was so much fun!! We sat way up high but had a great view! People were going crazy and it was just awesome!! I really love Football.

Some pictures of the flight



At the game




Yep, that's where we sat! Like I said, waaaaay up high ;)


I'm so happy here :) I guess I'm actually American :D haha

Love, Eileen