It's definitely been a while... I guess there was just nothing to say. My life slipped right back into its routine after my two weeks of American freedom. I'm all caught up in school again, with finals right after midterms. But these are my last semester finals before the grad exams next year so there is a little light at the end of the tunnel ;)
My dear friend Jessi, who I miss so incredibly much, shared a link on facebook today. That's how I came across this cute couple who make great music that really comes from the heart! I got chills and and a couple songs almost made me cry. I didn't have the time to check in there more closely but I will as soon as possible.
Also, my mom heard this song on the radio and found out who the singer is. I like his music a lot, too. It's a different kind of music than what Elenowen do but still great. It's been on repeat for a while now ;)
I've been working out a lot lately. I started playing Volleyball which I love. I also went to the court club a lot and I'm sore pretty much all the time. But that's a good sign, isn't it? It feels good to be moving again.
At the court club I heard a song on the radio and when I found it on youtube it gave me chills. So sad. But Ed Sheeran writes beautiful songs, too. I like him. A few days after I found him on youtube, I saw him on tv in a morning show! Funny coincidence, huh? Well, anyways.. Here's my so far favorite song of him:
Well, I need to get back to studying...
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
- Mark TwainLove, Eileen