.

.

Jun 19, 2011

that gives me hope

I think my cousin is from a different time period. I like to hope that it's the future, because she sees the beauty in everyone. She doesn't care about skin, sexuality, or religion. To her, everyone is a person and everyone deserves a chance. She's 14. She GMH. 

 

I came across this website today. It's so inspirational. You don't always know if every story is true but just the thought of it being true makes life so much better. I realized that there are some things that I want to do some day, not just bucket list things. Small things. Things like taking a homeless person out for lunch, paying for the person behind me in a drive-thru, saying "thank you" to a soldier. Just doing randomly kind things for strangers. I'm striving to be more like this 14-year-old girl. People like her give me hope. :)