.

.

Jun 17, 2011

1 Cor 13: 4-13

Hello there,
it's Friday. Finally. This week was just pure busyness and exhaustion. I took two finals, German on Wednesday and Social Studies today. Well, I studied. A lot. I hope it all worked out. I'm not so sure about German. I'm not really happy with that one, but we'll see. Social Studies today was pretty good. We had four hours and I definitely needed them. I didn't even have the time to read through everything anymore. Twelve pages. I'm wondering why my hand doesn't hurt! :D haha But I feel a lot better about this one than German. I got two more finals to go, English and Latin. Next week. And then I'm done for the school year. Luckily. I'm so ready for Summer! I already got the results of my Math final: B-. Better than I'd expected, so I'm happy about that. :)

Enough of school. At the moment Coca Cola has the cutest commercial ever (I hope the non-Germans of you will still get the point ;) ). It's that kind of positivity I needed. To check if the love and hate thing with google is really true, I tried it. The cutest picture I came across was this one:


Well, love has kind of failed me lately. Or maybe it wasn't love but the relationship itself. I don't know. I got hope though. My friend always says: for every pot there's a lid. I think she's right. When I get married some day, which I hope I will, I want this verse to be read out. Millions of couples already had it read at their wedding and millions more will but I think it's just the ultimate proof of your love for each other. If most of the aspects in this verse are what your love is like, it is a good and true love. Looking back on it now, most of the things did not fit so no wonder that it didn't work. But it's ok. Just another page in life. The true  love is going to get a few chapters. :)

I know I keep reposting things of my friends and that is really lame but my dear friend Jessi posted a poem in her blog today. I'm not really into poems but I fell in love with this one. It goes like this:

Stars:
Aren't the stars beautiful tonight?
I could tell you agreed by the look in your eyes,
from the moon's glare that created a glimmer of light.
Everything you ever told me was the complete opposite from a handful of lies.
You were the one who pulled me out from the dark.
You showed me the world,
and told me I could make a lasting mark.
It was like I was cut from the cord,
and falling, just falling into my place.
I finally knew who I was and where I wanted to go.
We ran together in love, but it was no race.
Everything fell into place and our worlds began to glow.
Ever since the day we met, I knew you were the one.
You're in everything that I've become.

I think this one will have to be read out at my wedding as well. :D Haha.

Well I think I'm going to go for a jog. I went last Sunday, too. I have never been so sore in my whole entire life! I even had to walk the stairs down backwards. Ugh, I hope it's not going to be that horrible tomorrow... Wish me luck,

Love, and peace, and hugs,
Yours, Eileen

PS: I'd really like to have this ring.