Life's been busy lately. And not. Kind of a mix.
Last weekend I went to a festival called Krach am Bach. It was fun. Lots of fun! We stayed from Friday to Sunday and watched many great bands and musicians perform! I especially loved the lesser known bands. It was mainly Rock, Punk Rock, Alternative. It was great! Friday we had pretty good weather! I even got a little bit tan! Saturday was... well, wet. The concerts started at 1 pm and it started to rain an hour later. Of course we didn't have our raincoats with us so our sweatshirts were wet and cold. But it still was a whole lot of fun! :)
I love concerts and festivals! :) Rock am Ring is hopefully following next ;)
They were fun, too! And I really liked the front singer. :))
This is Jeff Aug. He is just amazing! He only played the guitar but he is so incredibly talented!
These guys are from Iceland. So fun! I really liked them! They did a good show, too.