.

.

Apr 28, 2011

Spring Break

Hello there! :)

I've gotten really bad at blogging... Ugh that makes me sad. I just don't know if it's worth it. I haven't come up with a lot of interesting things like everybody else and I doubt my boring daily life is very interesting. Oh well.. I don't want to end it either because that would mean that I didn't finish something. Again.

Okay, enough of the sad stuff.
My Sping/Easter break of two weeks is going to an end. Sadly. :/ The weather has been so amazingly good! Just the perfect weather for a girl that does not like hot weather and who does not live in a house with airconditioning! :) It was kinda rainy the last couple of days but the sun came out today and has been showing it's best side since noon.
So, what have I been doing lately? Actually not that much interesting stuff. I hung out with Sebastian a lot. Also I had a girls night with a few very good friends and my sister! That was fun and well needed too! I've been pretty busy... Today I took a day off though ;) When the sun started to shine, I sat outside, read my book, finally started to answer some letters and ate cake.

It was pretty relaxing. I wish I had done that more often this past week.

This morning I went to Gütersloh to check out the bakery where I am going to intern the two weeks before Summer. Since I love baking I'm hoping to learn some stuff! :) It's going to be exhausting though because I have to start at 5:30 in the morning.. :D haha oh well... I'll survive it for two weeks... At least I hope so :D

So yeah.. That's it for today. ;)
Love, Eileen